Læs alle nyheder / Read all news
The event is hosted by the Association of Danish Transport and Logistic Centres (FTD) and will take place at Radisson Park Inn Hotel. Co-hosts are the Baltic Sea Forum and Lead Partner Port of Hamburg Marketing.
The conference offers two sessions: The first one will focus on Policy Framework for Accessibility. The second will concentrate on Accessibility and Business in practice. Amongst the speakers will be high-ranking experts of the logistics and transport sector. The event will also provide a forum to push interaction and knowledge transfer as well as stimulate awareness for individual and common challenges.
Topics of interest include:
- Cooperation on transport issues in the Baltic Sea region
- The Fehmarn Belt Connection and its impacts on accessibility
- EU-Belarus transport relations with a focus on improving accessibility
- Logistics Platforms and TEN-T infrastructure development
- Creation of hubs for sea-based transport in the Baltic Sea Region
- Creation of successful feeder services
- Management of seamless transports to the Western NIS
Please find attached the program for the Amber Coast Logistics mid-term event containing also practical information on hotel reservations and directions.
We kindly invite you to particpate at our mid-term conference. The event is free of charge.
In order to handle your registration, please use the registration feature: